Lafuma Mobilier Maxi Transat Plus BeComfort Folding Chair black
The Lafuma Mobilier Maxi Transat Plus BeComfort folding chair with its clean-lined, architectural design, inspired by the honeycomb of a beehive, is the epitome of responsible modern style. The BeComfort upholstery and the lack of a crossbar at the front of the seat provide exceptional comfort and a generous seating position. The 4-position safety zip adjusters allow you to adjust the inclination of the backrest for the ideal level of comfort.
- Generous dimensions, offering seating comfort at larger sizes with 65 mm extra width
- Ultra-compact folding for easy transport and storage
- BeComfort padding, an ecological innovation. Made of 3D mesh fabric without post-treatment, this padding has a reduced environmental footprint. Its solution dyed weave yarn also gives it unparalleled UV resistance. The padding is a combination of "three technical layers": 3D mesh, 4 cm thick polyester wadding and Batyline, which guarantees long-lasting comfort and excellent weather resistance
- No crossbar at the front of the seat, making the seat more comfortable
- Four-position, lockable with safety zip system
- Removable fabric and adjustable foam headrest
- Reinforced skates
- Height (open): 77 > 83 cm
- Width (open): 62 cm
- Depth (open): 94 > 96 cm
- Height (folded): 124 cm
- Width (closed): 62 cm
- Depth (closed): 6 cm
- Net weight: 4.5 kg
- Seat height: 34 cm
Quick OverviewGet ready to take your outdoor seating experience to the next level with the Lafuma Mobilier Maxi Transat Plus BeComfort folding chair! This amazing chair combines modern style with responsible design. With a durable aluminium frame and ergonomic comfort, it's perfect for camping trips, lounging in the backyard or anywhere else you want a comfortable seat.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.