Leki WCR SL 3D Poles Red Black Neon Yellow (Pair)
The Leki WCR SL 3D poles, with their indestructible 18 mm high-strength aluminium poles, will knock down all doors. The Airfoil shaft ensures optimal aerodynamics and you will find the perfect position at all times with the new Trigger 3D Slalom grip.
The new 3D Trigger system offers greater control thanks to the direct connection between the glove and the baton, greater ease of use thanks to the quick press and release, and a greater margin of safety thanks to the intelligent three-dimensional trigger that multiplies the range of the shot by four times.
- Trigger 3D SL grip: The Trigger 3D SL is equipped with the Trigger system. Thanks to their finger grooves, the poles fit perfectly in the hand. Its special shape makes it the ideal slalom grip
- Adjustable strap in just a few steps and individually customisable strap. Allows quick clicking in and out of the pole and is compatible with all Trigger poles
- Shaft material: Aluminium HTS (Heat Treated Shaft) 6.5
- Compact and universal basket for summer and winter. Protects against sinking in snow and mud and can be easily changed by hand
- Steel tip integrated into the tube for precise pole positioning and optimal grip on almost any terrain
- Use: Alpine Skiing
- Sizes: 110 - 140 cm (steps of 5 cm)
- Diameter of the segments: 18 mm
- Weight: 306g
- Shaft shape: bearing surface
Quick OverviewThe Leki WCR SL 3D poles are the perfect choice for alpine skiers. With high-strength aluminium poles, Trigger 3D SL grip and direct connection system, these poles offer control, ease of use and safety. In addition, their compact basket and integrated steel tip ensure optimum performance on any terrain. Specifications: sizes available from 110 to 140 cm, segment diameter 18 mm and weight 306 g.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.