The Leki Worldcup Race Ti S Speed System gloves provide complete protection without loosing speed thanks to the abrasion resistant Ceramic Reptile Shell and the LEKI Pro Panel (hardened light metal plates) bonded to the back of the hand. With optimised traction forces thanks to the Trigger S system’s outer belt that keeps the hand close to the tube. The enlarged and laterally extended silicone pads with ceramic reinforcement ensure optimised cushioning at the ankles.
- Fit: Race Fit, advanced pre-curve
- Glove details: Outer strap integration , LEKI Pro Panel , Speed System , Flex Zone , 3D ceramic reinforced silicone finger pads , Pro Glide Zone , Flex Cuff
- Upper: Premium leather (100% leather), Ceramic shell (100% nylon), Neoprene (60 % rubber, 40% polyester)
- Uppers: Premium leather (100% leather), PU strap (60% nylon, 40% polyurethane), Nash silicone (60% nylon, 40% polyurethane)
- Insulation: Thinsulate (65% polyolefin, 35% polyester), Hyperloft (100% polyester)
- Coating: Micro Bemberg (100% Polyester)
- Material information: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
- Water resistant: Water repellent components
- Heat level: Warm
Quick OverviewThe enlarged and laterally extended silicone pads with ceramic reinforcement ensure optimised cushioning at the ankles.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.