The trademarked Swedish FireSteel lighter, made of durable magnesium alloy, produces concentrated sparks at 3,000 degrees, safe for gas cookers and barbecues. It is so reliable that it is used by scouts and the military.
Tinder-on-a-Rope, with 80% resin content, sustainably sourced, natural tinder, ignites even when wet. Chemical-free, burns brightly and lasts a long time. In addition, Grandpa's clever FireFork, whose lid is made of bio-based plastic and fork of stainless steel, is easy to pack; perfect for holding the food you want to cook. Just add a stick and get on with it.
- Complete kit
- Easy to transport
- Includes a handy CircBag for easy storage
- Swedish FireSteel BIO Scout: Operates in wet and windy conditions, lasts for 3000 strokes
- Grandpa's FireFork BIO: Smart design holds food securely in place
- Tinder-on-a-RopeTM: Easy to light, even when wet
- Made in Sweden
How to start a Light My Fire?
1. Collect small sticks, bark and other types of firewood. The smaller the better, as they will be easier to light.
2. Place them in a small pile.
3. Get your Swedish FireSteel or Swedish FireKnife, with a built-in FireSteel.
4. Use paper or birch bark, ideally. Take out your TinderSticks or Tinder-on-a-rope, made from cultivated Honduran pine, scrape off some shavings and place them among the firewood. With 80% resin, it is the optimum ignition fuel that will burn extremely hot and slow - and can also withstand moisture and water.
5. Build the fire carefully, first with small sticks and then gradually increasing their size. Make sure the fire has enough oxygen and be patient.
Quick OverviewDo you want to make a fire? This kit guarantees it. Everything you need to light a fire and get cooking.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.