Lurbel Bmax technology properties: _x000D_
- Wide antibacterial and antifungal range _x000D_
- Prevents irritation and overheating. _x000D_
- Special care about skin erosions helping them to regenerate before _x000D_
- Transportation of moisture _x000D_
- High perspiration _x000D_
The Lurbel Mountain socks have an ESP ergonomic structure with a protection system for greater friction reduction and greater cushioning at the most critical points of the tread: toe, heel and half-sole. It provides a cushioning increase between 25% and 40%. Great adaptability and without seams. _x000D_
Benefits of Lurbel ESP technology: _x000D_
- Floor of the foot: the cushioning fabric reduces the pressures in the areas with the highest concentration of load on the sole of the foot during walking and running, providing greater comfort and avoiding the appearance of areas of overload. This reduces the pain in the sole of the foot and the appearance of chafing and blisters. _x000D_
- Adaptability: the combination and superposition of fabrics with different degrees of elasticity in several areas of the sock provide a perfect fit avoiding the appearance of discomfort due to displacement of the sock and friction of the fabric. _x000D_
- Fingers of the feet: the anatomical shape of the sock in the area of ??the fingers avoids the superposition of the same leaving free space for movement. _x000D_
- Comfort: improvement of the general comfort of the feet, both during running and during the race. The absence of internal seams reduces the appearance of chafing and blisters, improving user comfort. _x000D_
Height: H5 (12-23 cm on the shoe) _x000D_
Weight: 68 g (size M) _x000D_
Composition: 42% Regenactiv - 28% Cool-tech - 22% Polyamide Ion - 8% Lycra
Quick OverviewLurbel walking socks with retention of body temperature studied for use at low temperatures.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.