Lurbel Race Socks Black Blue
Product with multichannel synthetic spinning for quick transport of moisture in contact with the skin, spinning of ionized polyamide with silver and elastomer, which forming the central fabric weave gives it great adaptability and antibacterial effect and polyamide spinning for reinforcement in the points with greater friction of the socks.
The Lurbel Race running socks are manufactured with the Bmax technology - BICOMPONENT MEDICAL ACTIVE XTREME, which is an exclusive and innovative technology developed by LURBEL, based on the regenactive technology and the innovative ESP system, an ergonomic structure with a protection system consisting of a additional reinforcement in areas of greater impact and wear. Bmax cool, combination of regenactiv and cool-tech, is especially recommended for sports of high perspiration at high temperatures, offering excellent sweat perspiration and ensuring the sky stays dry.
- Wide range of anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Prevents irritation and overheating
- Special care is taken to protect against skin abrasions, helping it to regenerate faster
- Moisture transport
- High level of transpiration
- Lurbel Race running socks have an ESP ergonomic structure with a protection system for a greater reduction in friction and greater cushioning at the most critical points of the foot: forefoot, heel and midsole
- Provides an increase in cushioning of between 25% and 40%
- Highly adaptable and seamless
- Sole: the cushioning fabric reduces pressure in the areas of greatest concentration of load on the sole of the foot during walking and running, providing greater comfort and preventing the appearance of areas of overload. This reduces pain on the sole of the foot and the appearance of chafing and blisters
- Adaptability: the combination and overlapping of fabrics with different degrees of elasticity in various areas of the sock provide a perfect fit, preventing discomfort due to displacement of the sock and friction of the fabric
- Toes: the anatomical shape of the sock in the toe area avoids overlapping of the toes, leaving free space for movement
- Comfort: improvement in the general comfort of the feet both while walking and running. The absence of internal seams reduces chafing and blisters, improving user comfort.
- Height: H3 (6 cm over the shoe)
- Weight: 38 g (size M)
- Materials: 39% Regenactiv - 26% Cool-tech - 27% Polyamide - 8% Lycra
Quick OverviewSocks with high-performance bmax technology for athletics with an ergonomic ESP protection system, for maximum comfort, adaptability, breathability, seamless design and reinforcements in the areas with the highest level and wear and impact.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.