- Adapts to the surface of the body
- Adjustable at the ankles and instep to ensure maximum adaptability
- Designed for extreme situations and high performance
- Special fabric that prevents creases when folding
- Prevents the entry and creation of microbes and bacteria
- Right and left garment differentiated for better application of the benefits on the body
- Double heel to provide a perfect adaptability and fit
- Garment with differentiated ergonomic structure for right and left foot
- Reinforcements in the areas of greatest friction to provide greater comfort and durability to the garment
- Seamless: the 'point by point' closure of the toe prevents chafing
- Breathable fabric
- Bmax Cool technology for intense sports at high temperatures: from 5 to 30 degrees
- ESP technology that offers extra cushioning, between 25% and 40% compared to conventional socks
- Material: 50% Regenactiv technology, 25% Cool-tech, 17% Polyamide Ion, 8% Lycra
- Weight: 61 g
- Bmax Cool
When in 2012 Regenactiv Technology was optimised for the sports sector under the name Bmax, it revolutionised this sector. Consolidated over time, today each new line developed with Bmax is known by its own name. A circle started twenty years ago was closed. The consolidation of Lurbel arrived in the sector where it was born. The mission of this technology is: Keep feet in perfect condition, fighting the causes of blisters: overheating, humidity and friction.
Ergonomic structure with protection system that includes addition support around the high impact and wear areas: toe, heel and midsole. Garments with ESP include a third additional layer on the exterior. This layer adds three things: durability, cushioning and protection.
Quick OverviewLurbel running sock with high performance bmax technology, with an ESP ergonomic protection system studied for maximum comfort, adaptability, breathability, without seams and with reinforcements in areas of greater impact and wear.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.