MAAP Alt_Road Cargo Bib Shorts Black Gold Matte Blue
- Combination of 4-way stretch and lightweight compression fabrics for the highest level of durability and comfort
- High abrasion resistant side panels on legs
- Highly breathable, quick-drying, moisture wicking, odourless fabrics
- Multi-density 3D thermoformed chamois, patented by MAAP, with OEKO-TEX certificate
- Ergonomically designed chamois has laser-cut perforations for breathability and an antimicrobial microfiber top lining
- Functional zippered side pockets for valuables storage
- Dual center back pockets for energy bars and other essentials
- Flat seams to eliminate abrasion
- The back area of the shoulder straps is thermo-bonded for comfort and elastic support
- Protection against UV rays: UPF +50+
- High-ventilation mesh back panel with soft border
- Reflective external marking and tabs on back of leg
- Silicone hem to prevent the garment from moving during pedalling
- The elastic straps and hems are OEKO-TEX certified
- Fabrics are approved according to bluesign and OEKO-TEX standards
- Temperature range: 15º / 35º C
- Weight: 220 g
- 72% Polyamide
- 28% Elastane
The bluesign certificate is more than just an ecolabel. Due to the global focus on industrial standards, not only has the final consumer's safety been taken into account but also other aspects including workplace health, water emissions and air emissions. As well as these important aspects, the principle to conserve resources plays a greater role within the Bluesign certificate. The independent bluesign certificate guarantees that the entire chain of production only contains components and only uses processes that are respectful to people and to the environment.
Quick OverviewAntimicrobial, odour resistant and lightweight, these shorts are ideal for your gravel adventures on your mountain bike or, if you prefer, on the road.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.