MAAP Alt_Road Cargo Bib Shorts Lilac Black Women
The MAAP Alt_Road Cargo bib shorts are designed for adventures beyond the road. They are made from a unique combination of materials including 4-way stretch compression fabrics and the patented 3D thermo-moulded chamois. This combination offers all-day comfort, while abrasion-resistant leg panels offer durability when riding more technical trails. Plus, storage is guaranteed no matter what you choose to carry on top, with a zipped leg pocket for valuables, a phone pocket and back pockets for gels and bars.
- Type of bib shorts: Bib shorts with straps
- Lightweight 4-way stretch compression fabrics for extreme comfort and durability
- High abrasion resistant side panels on legs
- Moisture wicking fabrics are highly breathable, quick-drying and anti-odour
- Uses MAAP's patented 3D thermo-moulded multi-density (3-layer) chamois pad - OEKO-TEX-certified
- Ergonomically designed chamois pad has laser-cut perforations for breathability and an anti-microbial microfibre top lining
- Functional side pockets to accommodate a phone and one includes a zippered closure for valuables
- Dual center back pockets for energy bars and other essentials
- Flat seams to eliminate abrasion
- Thermobonded back crossover for comfort and elastic support
- Maximum protection against UV rays UPF +50
- - High-ventilation mesh back panel with soft border
- Reflective external marking and tabs on back of leg
- Custom printed adhesive silicone adhesive hem grip
- - The elastic straps and hems are OEKO-TEX certified
- Fabrics are approved according to bluesign and OEKO-TEX standards
- Temperature range: 20º / 40º C
- Weight: 220 g
- Upper Material:
- 72% Polyamide
- 28 % elastane
The bluesign certificate is more than just an ecolabel. Due to the holistic approach of this industry standard, not only the safety of the end consumer has been taken into account, but also other aspects, including occupational health, emissions to water and emissions to air. As well as these important aspects, the principle to conserve resources plays a greater role within the Bluesign certificate. The independent bluesign certificate guarantees that the entire chain of production only contains components and only uses processes that are respectful to people and to the environment.
Quick OverviewMAAP bib shorts ideal for your Off-Road adventures.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.