- Recommended for approach
- Flex index: A6
- Preformed tongue construction
- Strobel cushioning construction with stone shield
- Base Fit: sliding straps transfer energy from the cord area to the soles
- A better grip in the boot for increased safety and comfort
- Memofoam: guarantees an individual fit and cushions the foot on the instep, shin and ankle
- 360º heel support-the three-dimensional shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which completely surrounds it
- Heel Support: provides optimal heel fit, helps prevent sprained ankles and protects against rock abrasion
- Rubber toe cap
- Michelin OCX Approach Rubber Compound
- Weight: 420 g
- GORE- TEX Extended Comfort Footwear:
Offers non-insulated protection to keep you dry and cool in warm and moderate conditions, during high activity levels. Guarantees durable water resistance and breathability for those who need to minimise heat retention.
- Optimum combination of breathability and waterproof protection
- Dry, comfortable and cool feet, even in hot conditions and intense activity
- Designed for all activities in moderate to warm conditions for intense activity and everyday use
- Everyday comfort and protection for indoors and out
- Michelin sole:
For over a century you've been able to enjoy the safety and performance of Michelin tyres on the road. Today, Michelin applies the experience and knowledge accumulated in the research of rubber and traction to its footwear line. If you're looking for maximum comfort and superior grip, trust Michelin. Michelin footwear models are characterised by style and versatility, with sole designs inspired by high-performance Michelin tyres. Whether you need durable work boots or slip-resistant work shoes, sturdy outdoor shoes or more casual shoes, you can now rely on the safety and comfort of Michelin.
Quick OverviewThese shoes allow you to make technical ascents with a superior grip that will surprise you.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.