Among its optimal functionalities is the ARVA Check Mode, which allows you to check the correct functioning of the devices of the people who make up your group. The W-Link is the additional communication channel for better searches and together the Auto Revent if no movement is detected for 4 minutes your Arva is automatically put into broadcast mode.
Mammut Barryvox guide
- Antennae: 3 digital antennae
- Box: Ergonomic case, resistant to impacts, easy to handle with gloves
- Display: Legible even through polarised lenses
- Interface: Indicates distance, direction and number of buried victims
- Acoustic guide: assist the search without looking at the D.V.A. in permanence
- Group test: test with clear instructions
- Multi-victim mode: digital signal for multi-victims, list system and marking of victims
- Search range: 70m digital signal
- Circular reception
- Reverse address function: to avoid erroneous searches of 180º.
- Holster: BarryMount system, adjustable, ultra-functional, search-mode activation safety, gloved and one-handed operation
- Battery Life: 300 hours in transmitter mode / 1 hour in search with 3 AAA 1,5V batteries
- W-Link: Additional communication channel
- Software: regular updates
- Operating temperatures: From -25ºC to +45ºC
- Transmission frequencies: 457kHz
- Fast Lock System: fast, fast tensioning system
- Durable aluminium: stable, robust, lightweight
- Precise graduation on both sides
- Robust and stable tension cable
- Can be used with gloves
- Storage pouch with emergency plan
- Folded length: 45 cm
- Unfolded length: 240 cm
- Diameter: 11 mm
- Number of cables: 6
- Weight: 240 g
Alugator Light Shovel:
- Blade made of hardened and anodised aluminium
- Oval telescopic handle with integrated anti-slip zone
- Automatic lockout for quick and accurate guidance during assembly
- Ergonomic T-shaped handle for optimum power transmission
- Compact blade design and compact design
- Stabilising binding for optimum stiffness
- Right blade back for breaking rigid snow blocks
- Fixation holes in the sheet
- Length: 61 cm / Open: 86 cm
- Weight: 740 g
- Sheet: 27.5 x 21.5 cm
Quick OverviewFeel safe in the snow.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.