- Recommended for technical mountaineering
- Flex index: A7
- Preformed tongue construction
- Hybrid housing: mix of flexible inner and strong outer materials for comfort and good adaptability
- 2 zone cordon: Individual cordon of 2 zones
- Laces can be adjusted to the person and the situation
- Motion control: reinforced and flexible interior prevents ankle twisting
- The upper maintains the freedom of movement
- 3D memo foam
- Raised rubber rand
- Durable seals
- Compatible with strap-on crampons
- Weight: 490 g
- GORE- TEX Extended Comfort Footwear:
Offers non-insulated protection to keep you dry and cool in warm and moderate conditions, during high activity levels. Guarantees durable water resistance and breathability for those who need to minimise heat retention.
- Optimum combination of breathability and waterproof protection
- Dry, comfortable and cool feet, even in hot conditions and intense activity
- Designed for all activities in moderate to warm conditions for intense activity and everyday use
- Everyday comfort and protection for indoors and out
Grip, stability, shock absorption, durability and resistance to temperature changes are guaranteed.
The double density polyurethane outsole gives the shoes their lightweight and resistance. A comfortable and lightweight sole composed of a compact polyurethane outsole for good grip on uneven ground and with a tread pattern that automatically expels mud from wet and muddy autumnal trails, and an expanded polyurethane insole which cushions impact, preventing injury to the knees, ankles and hips. It is a very comfortable and flexible sole that adapts perfectly to the way your foot moves.
Quick OverviewThese Mammut shoes will allow you to make technical ascents in complete safety.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.