Mammut Trovat Guide II High GORE-TEX Boots Brown
- Weight approx.: 810 g
- Flexible index: A8
- Fitting system: 3 zones
- PU wedge
- Material: Grain Skin
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Compatible with strap-on crampons
- Base Fit 2.0: buckled heel straps ensure excellent heel support and blister prevention
- Raised rubber rand
- Easy resolution
- 3 zone cordon: Individual 3-zone cord. Can be adjusted to the person and the situation
- Durable seal
- Motion control: reinforced, flexible interior prevents ankle twisting while maintaining full freedom of movement
- Memo Foam: The infinitely adjustable, high-quality, three-dimensional memo foam padding provides an individual fit around the heel. This ensures a high level of comfort, maximum heel support and blister prevention
- GORE-TEX Elastic Tongue Construction
- Compatible with strap-on crampons
- Rolling Concept: patented Mammut sole concept: support and cushioning promote the natural rolling motion of the foot and thus reduce fatigue and the risk of twisting the ankle
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
The GORE-TEX Performance Comfort waterproof membrane is perfect for outdoor sports in moderate climates. They offer durable waterproofing and optimum breathability for the best temperature comfort. Water can't get into the shoe and sweat is easily eliminated to the exterior. The innovative design is the perfect solution for a wide range activities and changeable weather conditions.
Rubber sole that stands out for its quality, performance, safety, innovation and design. This technology is included in the most innovative designs, using the best compounds for manufacturing. The end goal is to guarantee maximum performance with superior levels of comfort and a durable quality.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories that manufacture its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Quick OverviewA shoe that will accompany you reliably through the mountains.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.