Mountain routes, Cross-country skiing, Off-piste skiing, Via ferrata, Hiking and trekking, Winter hiking, Snowshoe trails, Multi-pitch climbing, Trip.
- The evolution of a classic
- Windstopper fabric with bicolour reinforcement lining, developed exclusively with GORE, elastic and robust, suitable for all times of the year
- All the cords go through the interior, so as not to offer any opening to the attack of the wind and the inclemency
- Technical hood with precision closure and reinforced visor, equipped with an adjustable position in two points, equipped with internal cords to completely shield from the wind
- Preformed openings for the thumbs Preshaped Closed Thumb Loop: preformed openings for the thumbs, sporty style, but that are closed completely if they are not used, to cut the passage to the cold
- 2 side pockets with zip and reinforced with tape tape, easy access even with the backpack on
- 1 chest pocket with easy access
- Multimedia cable outlet with loop inside
- Making clean lines, with flat seams to gain functionality
- Taped front flap, protects the chin and neck against the wind, with embossed "Ultimate"
- Full bi-directional side zipper, easy access, to enjoy maximum ventilation
- Comfortable and well-fitting waist with elastic on the inside
- Bidirectional front zipper
- With membrane
- Normal cut design
- Fabric: Gore Windstopper Soft Shell 3-Layer
- Weight: 480 g
Quick OverviewA totally waterproof and very breathable jacket, to keep you dry and protected against any climatic circumstance.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.