- Maximum depth of 150 m
- Use of nitrox: EAN 21% to 99%
- ZH-L16C algorithm with gradient and multi-gas predictive factors
- Suitable for nitrox and trimix (up to 5 gases)
- Integrated air consumption
- High-resolution full colour display
- Full tilt digital compass with bearing memory and stopwatch
- Depth gauge mode with resettable average depth and timer
- Off-curve dive planner with extra surface interval function
- Dive logbook with multiple graphs
- The log can store over 1000 hours of dive profiles at a sampling rate of 5 seconds
- Intelligent battery management system with 40 hours of immersion per full charge
- Bluetooth for direct connection to your smart phone
- Night mode function
- Map display function during dives
- Ascent speed function
- Gas switching
- Residual nitrogen reset
- Option to disable audible alarms
- Software update
- Tissue saturation graph with detailed information
- During dives the menu allows adjusting certain settings
- Decompression and future exponential decompression alarm (Mares patented)
- Resistant straps
- USB Charger
- LCD colour display: state-of-the-art smartphone technology applied to dive computers (320 x 240 pixels / 262,144 colours).
- Integrated air: provides all relevant gas information such as cylinder pressure, time to reserve and gas consumption, resulting in a significant increase in safety.
- Gas switching: Benefit from shorter decompression times by setting the computer to include one or more oxygen-enriched gases (up to 99%) in addition to your primary gas and switching during the dive.
Quick OverviewThe Mares Genius dive computer is the perfect electronic accessory to complete your technical diving equipment and make your open water dives practical and safe.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.