- Maximum depth of 150 m
- Temperature between -10º C and 50º C
- Battery life of 200 - 300 dives
- Memory capacity of 38 hours
- Extremely sharp display with large display information
- Mirrored button layout during immersion
- Exponential decompression alarm
- Ascent speed function
- Gas change function
- Salt or fresh water settings
- Residual nitrogen reset
- Option to disable audible alarms
- Altitude settings
- Software update
- Option to view dive time with field for seconds
- Planning mode with profile sampling rate of 5 seconds
- Dive planner outside the safety curve with user adjustable surface interval
- Long battery-life, user-replaceable by the user
- Segment display: Combined information with high clarity and intelligent arrangement of information for easy readability.
- Gas switching: Benefit from shorter decompression times by setting the computer to include one or more oxygen-enriched gases (up to 99%) in addition to your primary gas and switching during the dive.
- Tempered mineral glass: maximum scratch resistance and improved readability in all types of immersion conditions and viewing angles.
Quick OverviewThe Mares Quad dive computer is the perfect electronic accessory to complete your diving equipment and make your open water dives practical and safe.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.