- Open fins
- Elastic strap
- Perforated shoe without parachute effect
- Turbulence-reducing tri-material blade
- Material: Technopolymers thermoplastic rubber
- Fin thrust area: 750 cm2 (size M)
- Weight of one fin: 0.7 kg (size M)
- Channel Thrust Technology: Soft longitudinal inserts allow for controlled blade bending during the stroke. This channel shape displaces a greater volume of water, which translates into more momentum for the same effort.
- Perforated shoe: perforations prevent stagnant water flow from slowing down movement. By eliminating this 'parachute effect', you will glide faster through the water. In addition, the openings eliminate any suction effect, so you can remove the fins more easily.
- OPB - Optimized Pivoting Blade: allows the blade to maintain an optimal angle throughout the entire stroke cycle, whereas traditional blades only achieve this for a small part of the cycle. The OPB system produces a constant thrust, which minimises fatigue and allows for smooth movement in the water.
- Tri-material structure: 3 specific materials for maximum elasticity, high durability and resistance to deterioration. The result is unmatched dive performance in all conditions.
Quick OverviewThe Mares X-Stream fins are designed for a diver looking for technicality and stability during open water dives.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.