The Marmot Micron 30 sleeping bag, with 650 fill, places insulation in the areas of greatest heat loss, while its durable construction and high quality down make it a reliable and versatile all-season bag. This lightweight bag, which has an insulating filler design, accompanies you on camping trips. The waterproof down filling and special features ensure an excellent level of comfort in the vagaries of summer weather.
- 650 cubic inch down fill certified with Down Defender for improved waterproofing in wet conditions
- Main zip with anti-snag slider and folding secondary zip offer additional ventilation and easy access
- Tested to EN standards to reliably verify suitability in various temperature ranges
- Anatomically designed foot area with wrap-around structure for increased heat retention
- Nautilus hood with multiple baffles and drawcord
- Feather-filled collar
- Two-way YKK zip and full-length lockable zip with thermal tube to reduce heat loss
- Internal storage pocket and foot warmer pocket in the foot area
- Material: 20d 100% Nylon Mini Ripstop; Shell 2 Bottom: 30d 100% Nylon Plain Weave; Lining: 20d 100% Nylon Plain Weave
- Insulation: 650+ Fill Power RDS Duck Down Defender
- Fill Material: RDS Down
- PFC Free
- Recommended temperature of use: -1C
- Temperature Comfort rating: 3.6C
- Temperature Limit rating: -1. 7C
- Extreme temperature rating: -17. 8C
- Weight: 850 g
Quick OverviewThe waterproof down filling and special features ensure an excellent level of comfort in the vagaries of summer weather.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.