Marmot Never Summer -12.5C Sleeping Bag Orange Brown
- Main zipper with anti-hook slider and folding second zipper
- The anatomically shaped footrest with a wrap-around construction
- Certified 650 fill power down with Down Defender for improved water resistance in wet conditions
- EN tested for temperature classification
- Nautilus multi-deflector hood
- Drawstring hood adjustment to prevent heat loss
- Two-way YKK full length locking zipper with pull tube to reduce heat loss
- Internal storage pocket and heater pocket on the foot rest
- Length: 6 feet 0 inches
- Fit: mummy
- Weight: 3 lbs 3 oz, 1450 g
- Zipper option: right or left
- Insulation: 650+ Fill Power Down
- Comfort temperature: -12. 5ºC
- Comfort limit: -20. 4ºC
- Maximum temperature: -42. 4ºC
- Shell 1 Top: 20d 100% Nylon Mini Ripstop
- Shell 2 Lower: 30d Plain weave 100% nylon
- Lining: 20d 100% nylon taffeta
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard)
Guarantees that the down and feathers come from ducks and geese that have been well treated. This means allowing them to live healthy lives, express innate behaviours and not suffer pain, fear or distress. The standard also follows the chain of custody from farm to product, so consumers can be confident that the down and feathers in the products they choose are truly RDS.
All Marmot down is PFC free.
- Down Defender (Water Resistant)
An insurance policy for down garments. Down treated with this technology stays dry 10 times longer than untreated down. The down becomes highly water resistant for extra protection against moisture and maintains its water repellency for more than 20 washes. In addition, the finish prevents the down from clumping and losing its loft when exposed to water, greatly increasing its ability to keep you warm and comfortable.
Quick OverviewThis sleeping bag with excellent features is perfect for treks in low temperatures.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.