The Marmot Never Summer -18C sleeping bag is a must for keeping your body warm and dry. It fits in a backpack for long hikes, and the 650 cubic inch feather fill prevents heat loss during cold winter nights. Looking for more space? Open up the foot area for more room to stretch out or close it for extra warmth. Unfold the wide zip flaps on cooler nights to cover you like a blanket.
- 650 cubic inch down fill certified with Down Defender for improved waterproofing in wet conditions
- Double zips for easy access; wide zip flaps unfolded cover your body like a blanket
- The zip in the foot area opens for more space or closes for extra warmth and comfort
- Outer protection and lining made from recycled fabrics
- Internal storage pocket
- Tested to ISO standards for suitability in various temperature ranges
- Travel and storage bag included
- Main Material: 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- Coating material: 100% Recycled Nylon Taffeta
- Weight (kg): 1.1
- Features: DWR (permanently water repellent finish), Concealed pocket, Water-resistant down
- Technology: Down Defender
- Sustainability: PFC-free DWR, Recycled material, RDS-certified Down
- Type of insulation: Down
- Insulation material: 650+ Fill Power RDS-certified duck down with Down Defender
- Filling: 650+
- Insulation Fill Weight: 1100g
- Shoulder circumference: 162 cm
- Hip circumference: 150 cm
- Size of the footbox: 124 cm
- Packaged size: 21 x 45 cm
- Recommended temperature of use: -18C
- Rack and pinion location: Double
Quick OverviewWith its lightweight and cosy design, the Marmot Never Summer sleeping bag has everything you need to keep your body warm and dry in the backcountry. The Never Summer is the perfect size for backpackers and campers on multi-day trips, and folds down into a small space for easy storage in the wilderness.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.