Marmot Olden Polartec Fleece Maroon Women
The Marmot Olden Polartec fleece for women is the choice for an epic outdoor adventure. You'll find yourself reaching for this fleece from chilly late summer nights through to the spring ski season. Wear it as a stretchy, moisture-wicking outer garment while training for your cold weather marathon or take your deck and board and use it as a soft, breathable midlayer for days to carve up that cool powder.
- Weight: 350 g
- Main fabric: Polartec Power Stretch, 84% recycled polyester, 16% elastane, jersey, 224 g/m2
- Polartec Power Stretch fabric is highly breathable, extra stretchy and moisture wicking for active activities with easy movement when temperatures are low or freezing.
- Zippered hand pockets offer secure, convenient storage for your daily and on-the-go essentials: phone, keys, wallet, credit card and more
- Wind flap with roll-up chin guard protects neck and chin from cold draughts and keeps you comfortable
- Flat seam construction minimises bulk and eliminates chafing irritation so you can move comfortably and layer easily in cold conditions
- Reinforced underarm design maximises freedom of movement so you can use your full range of motion without compromise
- Built-in thumbholes provide additional warmth and hand coverage
- Polartec Power Stretch
Polartec Power Stretch fabrics are bi-elastic and highly breathable. Keep skin dry when sweating and provide weightless warmth. These fabrics feature a patented construction with two unique surfaces: a durable outer layer in wind and abrasion resistant nylon, and a soft inner layer in polyester that keeps moisture away from the skin while keeping us dry, warm and comfortable.
Quick OverviewThe Marmot Olden Polartec fleece is the choice for an epic outdoor adventure.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.