Its sawtooth construction introduces a water resistant down to improve performance and heat in wet conditions.
- The second foldable zipper provides greater ventilation and easy access
- Anti-slip zipper on the main zipper reduces the coupling
- The anatomical surround foot box increases insulation and space for your feet, more warmth and comfort
- Filling 650 with downward defender to improve water resistance in wet conditions
- Tested EN certificate
- Padded neck with easy adjustment cord and access
- Nautilus Multi-Baffle construction hood
- YKK full-zip bi-directional zipper with draft tube to reduce heat loss
- Interior pocket for storing small objects
- Heater pocket in the foot box
- Side seams at ground level
- Zippered cover for added protection
- Construction with Tricot Baffles style
- Includes two hooks in the form of a loop to hang and ventilate the sleeping bag
- Storage bag included
- Main materials: 20d 100% Nylon Mini Ripstop / 30d 100% Nylon DWR 1.18 oz / yd
- Coating: 20d 100% smooth woven nylon
- Weight: 1210g
- Insulation 650 Protective construction filler
- Volume: 7.3L
- Rack position: right and left
- Comfort temperature: -9C
Quick OverviewThe marmot sleeping bags are designed with the best materials to withstand your expeditions at very high and extreme temperatures.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.