- Pertex Quantum fabric for wind protection and improved insulation
- 3D WarmCube construction keeps fill from shifting and provides maximum warmth and performance
- Synthetic insulation with tiles
- Fixed hood with peripheral drawstring adjustment and insulated cuff
- Zip hand warmer pockets
- Double mesh pockets on the inside
- Bag of things included
- Weight: 2 lbs 5.9 oz (1074.4 g)
- Filling weight: Down: 199.15 g thermal R: 40 g/m2
- Materials: Pertex Quantum 100% nylon Diamond Ripstop 1.1 oz / yd
- Insulation: 800 g / m2 goose down filling with 40 g / m2 3M Thermal R synthetic insulation 3M Thermal R
- Fit: regular fit
- Center back: 31 inches, 78.74 cm
- Pertex Quantum
Pertex Quantum material uses a tight structure to provide a lightweight and soft fabric that allows optimum insulation. Windproof to keep heat in and soft to touch. Lightweight and packable
- Warm Cube
It works in two ways to keep users warmer than traditional construction. It is a unique patent-pending three-dimensional construction with baffles that multiplies the insulating power of down in two ways:
1. 3D cubes hold insulation in place, preventing migration and eliminating cold spots.
2. The channels between the cubes fill with hot air, quickly creating a second source of insulation.
WarmCube technology has applications in clothing, sleeping bags and accessories. The technology has been tested in autumn 2019 with the award-winning West Rib jacket. In the spring of 2020, it was used to redesign the 8,000-meter suit, the Formula 1 mountain outerwear car.
Quick OverviewThe Marmot West Rib Parka Jacket offers great performance and versatility in use.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.