The Comfort Arc seat has been ergonomically moulded to provide unrivalled comfort, support and balance during training. The large reclining backrest enhances comfort, and the carefully contoured mesh backrest provides ventilation to prevent heat from passing through while cycling. The Exact Force induction brake allows instant, smooth and precise resistance changes at the touch of a button, with no moving parts, and is also quieter and more durable.
- Comfort Arc Seat
- Dual Form Frame
- Large reclining mesh backrest
- Induction brake Exact Force
- 5 exercise programs: Manual, Mountain Climbing, Intervals (Incline), Target RC (Speed), Sprint 8
- Wifi activated: Press the 'Wifi connection and sync' button to connect the XR display to the wireless home network for software updates and ViewFit connection.
- Polar heart rate technology: Integrated Polar heart rate technology gives you the most accurate heart rate measurement a fitness machine can get (Polar Heart Rate Tape is not included with the XR console)
- Energy saving mode: Power Save mode helps conserve electricity by putting the console into sleep mode if it is idle for more than 15 minutes, while allowing for a quick restart.
R50 Reclining Bike Specifications:
- Frame type: Inclined Dual Form without top bar
- Inertia flywheel set: Induction brake Exact Force
- Space between pedals: 7.6'
- Resistance system: Induction brake Exact Force
- Range of resistance: 30 electronically adjustable levels
- Frame type: Inclined
- Type of saddle: Comfort Arc with reclining mesh back
- Saddle adjustment: Forward/backward by means of a convenient adjustment lever
- Handlebar type: Saddle mounted with resistance switches and heart rate sensor grips with front grips
- Pedal type: Self-balancing pedals with adjustable straps
- Accessories: Bottle holder
- Electrical requirements: 120 V AC supply, 15 A circuit (voltage may vary outside the USA)
- Resistance: 30 electronic parameters
- Dimensions: (L × W × H) 183 x 64 x 136 cm / 72' x 25' x 54'
- Weight of the apparatus: 78 kg / 171.6 lbs
- Maximum user weight: 158 kg / 350 lbs
- Minimum - maximum height of the user: 150 cm and 193 cm
XR console specifications:
- Power source: 12V / 2A power adapter
- Display type: 8.5 in (22 cm) extra wide blue LCD
- Wifi enabled: ViewFit Connectivity
- Bluetooth enabled: NO:
- USB port: Internal USB port for software updates
- Speakers: NO:
- Console applications: NO:
- Virtual Active Built-in: NO:
- Compatible with Passport: Yes
- ViaFit Connectivity: Yes
-Heart rate: Wireless heart rate monitor, compatible with Polar
- Console extras: Integrated reading support, energy saving mode
- Training programs: 5 in total: manual, intervals, fat burning, target HR and Sprint 8
- Training information: Elapsed time, time remaining, miles/kilometers, RPM, pace, heart rate, calories, METs, speed, endurance
(No suggestions) is the integrated workout data connectivity system for fitness apps and tools that clients already use and share data on social networks.
- Passport Ready:
It offers customers an immersive training experience with high-definition images synchronized with the speed of the workout.
Quick OverviewDiscover a more relaxed way to pedal with a stable and versatile bike that is easy to access and offers a reclined design that distributes weight comfortably and maximizes support.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.