Mavic Cosmic Elite SL BOA Shoes Black
- Use: Road
- Total support and comfort for intense exertion
- The lightweight instep features a laser welded TPU support side reinforcement that joins it to the ultra-lightweight mesh panels and keeps your feet cool at the highest temperatures
- Heel support is integrated into the instep, eliminating the need to add bulky materials to the outside of the shoes
- Maximum power transfer
- Energy Carbon Comp sole maximises pedal power
- The high quality OrthoLite insole is designed to provide lasting comfort and reduce vibrations
- The unique closure of the BOA Fit System IP1 allows you to quickly adjust a perfect tightening in 1 mm increments and with a quick release system
- Velcro front closure improves tightening adjustment. New anatomical shape of heel support and rounded toe increases stability and comfort
- Weight: 210 g (8.5)
The patented BOA fit system consists of a micro-adjustable dial and steel lace. The combination of these features allows the cyclist to gain an even fit, without pressure points, and thanks to the lack of Velcro straps, there's a better air circulation at the front of the foot.
OrthoLite sockliners offer excellent cushioning thanks to their triple layer compressed layer construction that improve the way your feet fit the shoes. They are highly breathable, being made of polyurethane and manage moisture perfectly. Plus, they are lightweight and can be machine washed.
Quick OverviewWhether you're looking to conquer a big bottom, climb faster or get to the top first, the Cosmic Elite SL will give your equipment an extra boost. A lightweight shoe for the alpine stages.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.