Mavic Cosmic Ultimate III Road Shoes White
- Super lightweight for pro-level climbing performance
- Low profile contour around the ankle for increased freedom of movement
- New Full Carbon Energy SLR soleplate is 10 grams lighter to reduce rotational mass
- Extremely low pedal clearance of only 6.5 mm for increased pedalling efficiency
- Total support and comfort for intense exertion
- The lightweight upper features a laser-welded TPU side support reinforcement that links it to the ultra-lightweight mesh panels
- Seamless construction keeps your feet cool even in high temperatures
- New anatomical construction provides precise heel support, while the rounded toe cap increases comfort
- Heel support is integrated into the instep, eliminating the need to add bulky materials to the outside of the shoes
- Exceptional power transmission without sacrificing comfort
- Ultra-lightweight overlapping upper keeps the foot stable for high power transmission while maintaining an even feel across the foot
- A single Boa IP1 closure offers very precise adjustability in 1 mm increments and a simple quick release system
- Sole: Energy Full Carbon SLR Outsole
Dial closure system with steel chords and nylon wires designed to face the long list of deficiencies found in traditional buckles. It can be adjusted to perfect perfection with a simple twist, free from the stretch, weight and discomfort of old-fashioned buckles. With this system, comfort durability are improved, guaranteeing a lightweight, fast and comfortable operation, and adjustment on the move.
Quick OverviewThe Energy Full SLR sole is 10g lighter than previous versions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.