- Use: MTB, Enduro
- Rear Axle: 12/148 mm Boost
- Measurement ETRTO 29": 622x28TSS
- Measurement ETRTO 27.5": 584x28TSS
- Inner Width: 28 mm
- Profile without inner flanges (hookless)
- Diameter of the hole for the valve: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and Tubetype
- Brake type: Disk, 6 bolts
- Material: Maxtal
- Adjustable sealed cartridge Front bearings (QRM+)
- Self-adjusting Sealed Cartridge Rear Bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and back cores: Aluminium
- Hub: Shimano/Sram or XD
- Recommended tyre sizes: from 46 to 64 mm (1.8" to 2.5")
- Number of spokes: 24
- Weight (without tyres): 27.5" (1070 g), 29" (1025 g)
- Delivered with: Sram XD (on wheel) and Shimano HG freewheel hubs, Spare spokes (4 spokes), Multifunction spanner, Specific screws for disc brake, UST valve and accessories, User's guide
- UST System
The UST system eliminates air gap friction to reduce rolling resistance. It allows you to ride with lower tire pressure to improve grip in corners.
- Instant Drive 360
The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and fast to engage, with only 9º. The non-contacting rubber seal allows for minimum friction, while the wide range of shaft ends makes it super-purpose.
Light and strong alloy, exclusive to Mavic, offers better weight/resistance ratio than the usual 6106 aluminium.
More rigid and resistant radius system. Instead of drilling, the inner ring of the rim pushes inwards, threading the remaining material, and screwing the spoke nipple directly in, so that the outer bridge of the rim remains intact.
Quick OverviewLimited edition wheels designed for the double winner of the Sam Hill Enduro World Series.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.