- Use: E-Bike
- Size: 27.5'
- Material: Aluminium
- Compatible with the Tubeless Ready tyre
- Axle: 12x142 mm BOOST
- Brake type: Disc IS-6 bolt
- Width of the tyre: 35 mm
- Spoke material: steel
- Recommended tyre sizes: 65 to 81 mm (2.5' or 3.2')
- Freewheel compatibility: SRAM-XD, Shimano (10, 11 speeds)
- Includes: Pre-installed Tubeless, UST valve and accessories, 2 spare spokes
- UST: The improved UST Road offers more speed, comfort and control in an easy-to-use tubeless system.
- Black Shield: which protects against scratches and dents so you can carry it hard through rock gardens and ski slopes.
- SUP Welding Technology: uses a special heat welding technique to mechanically join two separate pieces of PVC into one solid unit. Heat-welded PVC creates a mechanical bond that is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
- Instant Drive 360: The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and fast to engage, with only 9º. The non-contacting rubber seal allows for minimum friction, while the wide range of shaft ends makes it super-purpose.
- PFP (Pinch Flat Protection): This features rims with a wider contact surface at the top of the side wall, significantly reducing the risk of cuts and punctures to the tyres.
- Fore: fixes the spokes to the rim without drilling the top of the rim, so no tape is required.
Quick OverviewThey are built specifically for E-Bikes, and feature some unique technologies to help you ride smoother and have more fun on the road.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.