- Stay cool, dry and comfortable
- The fabric is comfortable in contact with the skin and releases sweat quickly and efficiently. The sleeves and side panels are made of high performance stretch fabric to increase the cooling effect
- Functional characteristics for a daily comfort on the saddle
- The hem stuck in the sleeves and waist make the maillot stay in place. Three back pockets, including a bowler hat on one of them, and a zippered chest pocket to store and organize whatever you carry with you. Reflective details that improve visibility in low light conditions
- Perfect fit for all body types
- Made withRegular Fit pattern making, so it is perfect for all body types. Silicone elastic band at waist and back keeps the jersey comfortably in place
- Elastic band with silicone
- Full front zipper / Self-locking cursor zipper
- Reflective details / Glued sleeve / Glued bottom hem
- Three back pockets, including one with a special compartment for a mini pump
The Mavic Essential Bibshort for daily comfort, support and superior fit. With a new construction that has elastic bands on the shoulders for a comfortable fit. On the thighs, the new extra-light Ergo Grip SL technology offers a wider elastic construction, providing the right hold without sacrificing weight.
- Skin Wick ST fabric manufactured in Italy offers better support in training and greater muscle stability
- With highly breathable straps
- Ergo Grip SL Technology
- Chamois Ergo 3D Endurance: offers better daily comfort and humidity management.
Quick OverviewMavic set that is perfect for any training or competition.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.