Mavic XA Elite II MTB Shoes Black
- Use: MTB
- Traction and stability on rough terrain
- Energy Grip Trail outsole offers stability and pedalling control so you can drive faster and faster
- Contagrip tread offers excellent traction and durability, and is 25% more adherent in wet and dry conditions than the leading competitor
- Moulded toe cap for added protection
- Rigid internal plate offers efficient pedalling performance, but is also flexible for walking
- Removable cleat plate for changing from flat pedals to clip-on pedals
- The strap at the top of the shoe offers excellent support
- Quick Lace closure offers adjustable fit
- Endofit Tongue hugs the foot in the right places for maximum comfort
- OrthoLite insoles offer superior cushioning for riding and walking
- Thermally bonded construction combines multiple layers without overlaps, reducing weight and creating a hook-in-free profile
- Lightweight tear-resistant material keeps trail dirt out and is easy to clean
- Weight: 370 g (8.5)
OrthoLite sockliners offer excellent cushioning thanks to their triple layer compressed layer construction that improve the way your feet fit the shoes. They are highly breathable, being made of polyurethane and manage moisture perfectly. Plus, they are lightweight and can be machine washed.
Quick OverviewThese durable road shoes offer perfect comfort, traction and protection for adventures on trails or long-distance routes.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.