- 3M Thinsulate insulation, which retains body heat while allowing moisture to evaporate
- OrthoLite ergonomic insole
- Energy Grip Trail + Sole with Contagrip Wet Action Rubber Outsole
- Water-repellent treatment
- Removable cleat plate for switching from flat to automatic pedal
- Reflective heel
- Weight: 460 g
- 3M Thinsulate: Synthetic insulation that keeps the inside of the garment warm and dry by retaining body heat Their design allows the interior humidity to be easily transferred to the exterior. This insulation has been designed by scientists to mimic the look and feel of natural down, and not lose performance when wet.
- Energy Grip Plus: With a 40% energy transmission rate, the Energy Grip Terra + sole provides excellent grip on any terrain and conditions.
- Contagrip The Contagrip outsole features a unique combination of patented rubber compound, tread geometry and density
- OrthoLite: OrthoLite sockliners offer excellent cushioning thanks to their triple layer compressed layer construction that improve the way your feet fit the shoes. They are highly breathable, being made of polyurethane and manage moisture perfectly. Plus, they are lightweight and can be machine washed.
Quick OverviewThese Mavic shoes are so light that you'll have the same comfort as a high performance summer shoe but with protection for the autumn and winter outings.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.