- Use: MTB, Enduro, Downhill
- TPI: 120
- ETRTO: 61-622
- Weight: 1190 g
- WT (Wild Trail Construction): It optimizes the tread pattern and tire profile on today's modern and wider rims. Traditional rims are designed with older, narrower rims and can create a rim profile that is too square, leading to suboptimal performance. WT tyres are optimised for an inner rim width of 35 mm, but have been proven to work in the 30-35 mm inner rim width range, depending on rider preference.
- 3CG: The 3C MaxxGrip compound uses the softest rubber compounds to offer the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unmatched traction in downhill applications.
- DD (Double Down): It's the next step in the evolution of the dual-layer Enduro racing shell. Two layers of 120 TPI casing reinforced with a butyl insert give the Enduro rider the support and protection of a downhill tire, but in a lighter package.
- Tubeless Ready: It combines a carbon fiber cord for strength, a cord pad for safety and a rubber compatible with liquid sealant for air retention, eliminating the need for an air chamber. The puncture protection layer helps prevent damage caused by road debris. Liquid sealant can be used to prevent any loss of air pressure.
Quick OverviewPaddle-shaped lugs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.