- Use: MTB, Enduro, Downhill
- Measures: 29x2.60, 27.5x2.60
- TPI: 120
- Weight: 910 g approx.
- WT (Wild Trail Construction): Optimizes the tread layout and tire profile on modern and wider tires today. Traditional tires are designed with older and narrower tires and can create a tire profile that is too square, leading to a lower than optimal performance. WT tires are optimized for an inner tire width of 35 mm, but they have been proven to work in a range of inner tire widths of 30-35 mm, depending on the rider's preference
- EXO: A material extremely resistant to cuts and abrasion that is added to the side walls of the selected mountain tires. This very dense fabric is also lightweight and very flexible, which ensures that the performance of the tire is not affected. Ideal for exceptionally rocky and treacherous trails where the probability of cuts and abrasions on the flanks is high
- SkinWall: Version of the thinner side walls of the roof, designed to minimize its weight
- Tubeless Ready: Combines a carbon fiber cord for resistance, a cord pad for safety and a rubber compatible with the liquid sealant for air retention, eliminating the need for an air chamber. The perforation protection layer helps prevent damage caused by road debris. Liquid sealant can be used to prevent any loss of air pressure
Quick OverviewMTB cover that clings perfectly to any terrain.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.