- Use: Road, triathlon
- In-mould polycarbonate housing with EPS coating
- MIPS-C2 Brain Protection System
- Sunglasses holder
- Vertical and occipital adjustment
- Compatible with ponytail
- 15 vents
- Internal air ducting
- Dual Gel: Front gel padded accessory, comfortable and built to last
- Lifting the visor at speed: Design-driven innovators go beyond form and function, and expand their potential by designing with meaning
- MIPS system: MIPS leads in the market for slip plane technology in the helmet's interior which is designed to reduce any rotational impact from certain knocks. When the head rotates rapidly and comes to a sudden stop, the rotational acceleration can cause high levels of stress in the brain tissue. The tissue strain caused by these movements can result in various types of brain injuries. We believe that helmets equipped with MIPS technology bring the highest level of protection against certain types of impacts. MIPS uses a slip plane technology that moves inside the helmet, mimicking the same protection system that the brain uses. This layer is designed to rotate inside the helmet with the aim of potentially slowing or reducing the amount of energy transferred to or from the head. Science shows that if we can reduce the stress associated with rotational acceleration, we can reduce the risk and severity of brain damage.
Quick OverviewThe Manta MIPS is more aerodynamic than its predecessor thanks to its lower, tube-shaped profile at the rear, which was developed with specific wind tunnel tests at the NEWTON laboratory in Milan.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.