- Use: MTB, Enduro
- The Magnetic Chinbar Release (MCR) system instantly transforms an integral helmet into an open helmet and back again. It's an MET design created in collaboration with FidLock which is patent pending
- Injection visor: The injection visor is flexible to fit to the helmet shell. This unique characteristic helps distribute additional rotational force that transfers to the neck in an impact. The visor also has two adjustable positions that allow you to wear goggles or sunglasses.
- Removable, washable pads: The Parachute MCR also comes with two sizes of pads that help you stay comfortable and give the helmet a perfect fit.
- BOA fit system: The BOA-FS1 has an increased forward and backward adjustment for a precise and adaptable fit. The band is 360 degrees to avoid pressure points and optimise comfort.
- Magnetic Fidlock: The Fidlock quick lock system with magnetic strap allows you to secure the helmet easily.
- MIPS head protection system: The MIPS-C system separates the external shell from the helmet interior with a thin layer of low friction plastic (Low Friction Layer) which joins them with 3-4 pieces of rubber and allows the helmet to slide relative to the head in case of an impact, redistributing harmful rotational impacts.
- ASTM certification: The MET Parachute MCR is ASTM F1952-15 / F2032-15 certified for the shell and chin protector to guarantee perfect safety both when open and in the integral protection mode.
- Ventilation: All MET helmets are knows for being well ventilated. The 21 ventilations and the internal air channel system work together with the breathable chin guard to maximise air flow at both low and high speeds
- Sizes: S (52-56 cm), M (56-58 cm), L (58-61 cm)
Quick OverviewPioneer of convertible Enduro helmets with ASTM certification in integral helmets.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.