* Millet boots should be washed with water and using a soft brush or sponge. They should be dried naturally.
- 360º ankle movement
- Precise fit, heel
- Rubber toe protector
- Very comfortable and high performance fit
- Hiking Fit: A fit that combines precision and comfort, with a medium space around the toes of the foot, for comfort and to protect the fingers in the descents
- Medium Flex: Rigid medium to provide good support and protection, while increasing the return of energy
- Ideal for: Hiking and Trekking
- Weight: 500 g
- Nubuck Leather WR
- Membrane: GORE-TEX
- Sole: Vibram Tubava
- Midsole: EVA (double density)
- GORE-TEX Garments made of GORE-TEX fabric provide maximum comfort and protection in a wide range of activities and weather conditions. The Gore-Tex membrane is water and wind resistant, ensuring no water gets in while allowing your feet to breathe. How do you get it? Thanks to the membrane with pores that are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule. In this way, water cannot enter but the skin can breathe. Each membrane is tested and tested in the toughest atmospheric conditions.
- Vibram Tubava + EVA
Soles made with Vibram Tubava + EVA offer three unbeatable features: heels for multi-traction on the terrain, reinforced toe area for good protection and grip and an open-design sole that guarantees self-cleaning for added safety. Vibram Tubava + EVA also includes the Vibram Multilayer technology, made of an EVA midsole (cushioning), low density EVA (flex control) and Performance rubber (traction).
Quick OverviewLightweight and resistant, this bottle is versatile and reliable in the winter.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.