Millet Hybrid Airloft Hoodie Black Women
This product is distinguished by the Low Impact certificate which is based on two essential eco-design criteria: materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is composed of low-impact material) and certified materials (at least 80% of the product).
- Central zipper
- Adjustable hem
- Adjustable cuffs and hood
- 2 high pockets with zip to warm hands
- Hood with integral balaclava, compatible with helmet
- Ideal for: Alpinism, Approximation and Ski touring
- Weight: 400 g
- Main: Thermostretch Light // 94% polyester 6% elastane
- Secondary: Pertex Quantum Ultra Light, 100% polyamide
- Insulation: Polartec Powerfill 80 recycled // 80% recycled polyester 20% polyester
- Lining: Ultralight Downproof // 100% polyamide
- Polartec Powerfill
Polartec Powerfill fabrics provide greater heat retention in colder conditions, without added weight or volume, ideal for a variety of activities where your body heat cannot guarantee adequate warmth. A unique process combines hollow fibres, increasing durability and draping capacity, reducing the need for scrims or other stabilizers. This gives Power Fill unrivalled design warmth and versatility, perfect for a wide range of styling and uses.
It is a famous manufacturer of light and warm lining, which is known for its performance, durability and aesthetics. The main benefits of Polartec are warmth without extra weight, high breathability, easy storage and quick drying fabric.
Clothes that meet the highest standards in terms of functionality, respect for the environment and commitment to future generations, health and safety. The bluesign concept is built around five principles: resource productivity, consumer safety, emissions to the atmosphere, emissions in the water and occupational health and safety.
Quick OverviewIdeal for climbing and skiing.