Millet K Synth'x Down Jacket Grey Women
- Ergonomic hood adjustable by means of a cord
- Zippered pocket for quick access to the chest
- 2 hand warmer pockets
- Inner security pocket
- Closure with double sliding zipper
- Hem and tight cuffs
- Ideal for: Alpinism, Approximation and Climbing
- Main: Regular Synyh'x Light Weight, 100% Polyamide
- Insulation: Pure duck feather with certificate RDS 700, Fill Power 700, 100% Duck Feather
- Coating: Ultralight Downproof // 100% Polyamide
- Weight: 442 g
- K Dry
K Dry Down has a water repellent finish, so it does not absorb water and remains very light. The finish is PFC-free and the RDS label guarantees animal welfare.
- Synth'x construction
A revolutionary weaving technique that allows a baffle box construction without seams. The down jacket is warmer, lighter, more water resistant and more compressive.
- Responsible Down Standard
The RDS standard guarantees well-treated duck and geese feathers and down, i.e. they are allowed to live in good health and express their innate behaviours, without experiencing pain, fear or distress. This standard covers the entire supply chain from cattle to the final product.
Clothes that meet the highest standards in terms of functionality, respect for the environment and commitment to future generations, health and safety. The bluesign concept is built around five principles: resource productivity, consumer safety, emissions to the atmosphere, emissions in the water and occupational health and safety.
- Low Impact:
The single point of reference for low impact is based on 2 essential criteria for ecological design: materials with low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is composed of low-impact material) and certified materials (at least 80 % of the weight of the product must be certified by bluesign.
Quick OverviewPerfect for mountain trips during the coldest months of the year.