- Long cut, athletic and comfortable fit for added protection and freedom of movement
- Integral hood for helmet with 3d adjustment / RECCO system at the top of the hood
- Seamless raglan sleeves for comfort, double zippered manhole vents
- Sliding water repellent Lycra inner cuffs with thumb holes
- 2 warm hands load pockets, 2 large chest pockets and 1 skipass pocket with zippers
- 1 interior left chest pocket for quick access to dva inside jacket 1 interior eyewear pocket with built-in mesh phone pocket
- Water-repellent central zip closure with double slider and protective flap
- Removable snow skirt with lycra panel, connecting pant system
- Weight: 895 g
It is a famous manufacturer of light and warm lining, which is known for its performance, durability and aesthetics. The main benefits of Polartec are warmth without extra weight, high breathability, easy storage and quick drying fabric.
Includes a rescue system that allows you to be located in the event of an avalanche or loss to the open air. The reflectors make it possible to be located by a team of professionals thanks to a radar. It consists of a small reflector integrated with an electronic transponder weighing just four grams with a thin copper antenna and a diode that bounces the signal from the detector and doubles the frequency. It is covered with a protective outer rubber sheet that gives it its known elongated shape of a tablet. It is practically indestructible. The reflector does not emit a signal and therefore does not require a power source.
Clothing made with GORE-TEX product technology are durable, waterproof and windproof, while providing optimum breathability. They provide maximum comfort and protection. There are many fabrics and constructions
Quick OverviewIdeal for apline skiing.