The hip strap is adjustable and stabilises the load to considerably reduce user fatigue. The back panel is adapted to the female body shape and extremely comfortable, height adjustable (40 - 48 cm) and designed to carry heavy loads. The Airprene foam provides optimal contact and ventilation. It provides fit and stability thanks to the aluminium frame, the wrapp-around hip strap and the ergonomic straps for a heavy load. Quick and easy velcro adjusters.
The base compartment is removable (through buckles) to convert it to a practical, separate backpack. Includes removable waterproof cover.
- Chest strap
- Side stretch pockets
- Zip side pockets
- Ergonomic straps
- Load adjustment straps
- Ice pick holder
- Pole carrier
- Two compression straps on the side and base
- Front compartment and zip pocket
- Comfortable hip belt with two zip pockets
- The lid contains 3 zip pockets, keyring and rain cover
- Volume: 55+10 L
- Weight: 2380 g
- Perfect for: Hiking and Trekking
- N 300 D Robic Twin Chip // Waterproofing 1000 mm ISO 811 // 100% polyamide
- N 210 D Dynajin HT // Waterproofing 1000 mm // 100% polyamide
- P 600 D Oxford // Waterproofing 100 pu wr // 100% polyester
- N 1000 D // 100% polyamide
- Membrane: N 100 D Darington // 0 // 65% polyamide 35% elastane
- Cover: N 210 D 113 T // Waterproofing 1000 mm ISO 811 // 100% polyamide
- Back panel: Airprene foam / 3D mesh
Airprene is a certified high-performance foam that is used for better contact, comfort and breathability in the back panel. Airprene is an ecological, biodegradable, odourless, non-toxic and hypoallergenic product that combines comfort and ventilation.
Quick OverviewWith a 55 litre capacity that can be increased another 10 litres for high performance.