- Lightweight and durable DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Incredibly strong and non-stretch Evolution Tension Arch fabric reinforces and stabilises the structure of the poles and protect them
- Integrated vestibule for additional equipment storage or living space
- Versatile cross-ventilation enabled by four adjustable zip vents and the full mesh door
- Multiple guyout points
- Six mesh pockets for interior storage
- Snow flap: Starting point for a build-up of snow
- Reflective elements for greater visibility
Industry-leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Optional floor footprint (sold separately)
- Includes high-quality J-stakes
- Fabric Body: Dimension-Polyant TX-07 3L X-Fly
- Fabric Fly: 50D Nylon Ripstop 10,000 mm
- Fabric of tent floor: 70D 190T Nylon Ripstop 10,000 mm Ether-type PU
- Minimum weight: 3332 g
- Capacity: 3 People
- No. of poles: 4
- No. of doors: 1
- No. of vestibules: 1 internal
- Interior height: 104.1 cm
- Tent floor area: 4.3 m2
Dimension-Polyant fabric is the most popular high-performance backpack material. The combination of X-Pac Ripstop Polyester, Hydro State construction technology, and the other side of the 200D Nylon layer provides the perfect balance of weight and durability.
Quick OverviewMountain Hardwear tent for alpine expeditions over several days and high-intensity at high altitude.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.