Mountain Hardwear Alpine Light 35L Backpack White Black Red
- Extremely lightweight, durable, and waterproof Dyneema fabric
- Removable 7000 series aluminium frame with foam sheet for a comfortable carry and reduced weight
- A removable inner pocket and two external side pockets keep the smallest items accessible
- Multiple grips and loops for ice axes
- Accessory for holding crampons on the front
- Engineered split strap distributes pressure and secures the load
- Aerodynamic and durable rear panel withstands the snow
- Front and rear handles
- Extra rope strap for better carrying alpine equipment
- Padded shoulder straps with double-density foam for greater comfort and support
- Hydration system compatible
- 38 mm waist strap with metal buckle closure
Reinforced gear loops for A-frame ski carrier
- Main compartment closure with Quickdraw system
- Reflective parts
- Capacity: 35 L
- Outer material: Dyneema 5K composite fabric (20% Dyneema, 55% Polyester, 25% other polymer)
- Main fabric: Dyneema 9HK fabric (15% Dyneema, 65% Polyester, 20% other polymer)
- Dyneema Fibre
This fibre is produced using a patented gel-spinning process whereby the fibres are stretched, heated, lengthened, and cooled. This stretching results in molecular alignment, high crystallisation, and low density. It's 15 times stronger than steel, up to 40% stronger than aramid, floats on water, and is moisture, UV, and chemical-resistant.
Quick OverviewThe Mountain Hardwear Alpine Light Backpack has a highly weather-resistant build.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.