- Extremely durable material combination consisting of an exclusive Dimension-Polyant X-Pac fabric and a Kevlar base
- The front panel U-zip completely opens the backpack and provides quick access to the contents of the main compartment
- The flat base, stand-up design provides quick access with an extra wide, foldable collar on the base
- The construction of the padded base protects the contents and provides greater durability
- Load-bearing, fully padded removable hip belt
- Padded shoulder straps with double-density foam for greater comfort and support
- Contoured aluminium frame plus Hardwave sheet keep loads supported for carrying comfortably
- Rope for securing helmets or other loads onto the backpack
- Internal gear loops for organisation and additional racking
- Front pocket for easy organisation and storage
- Removable canvas rope with handles and tie points
- Compression wing for the storage panel to ease zip closure
- The large front and rear handles make the loaded backpack easier to handle
- Internal side handles allow easy mobility without the need for repacking
- The cotton fabric is impregnated with UV-resistant polyester resin for improved abrasion and water resistance
- The three-layer canvas X-Pac fabric features a waterproof and durable polyester film backing
- 10 mm lash points
- Weight: 1,612 g
- Fabric Body: Dimension-Polyant X10 3L X-Fly cotton canvas (83% cotton, 17% polyester)
- Outer material: 70D Ripstop Nylon (100% Nylon)
- Base material: Dupont Kevlar Blend
Dimension-Polyant fabric is the most popular high-performance backpack material. The combination of X-Pac Ripstop Polyester, Hydro State construction technology, and the other side of the 200D Nylon layer provides the perfect balance of weight and durability.
Quick OverviewHigh-volume Mountain Hardwear backpack for high-intensity vertical activities or climbing routes over several days.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.