Mountain Hardwear Phantom -9C Long Sleeping Bag Red Blue
The Mountain Hardwear Phantom -9C Long sleeping bag is made with an extremely lightweight and highly compressible 10D outer shell. Goose down insulation provides optimum warmth with an excellent weight to compressibility ratio. Its four-chamber design keeps the padding even around the head for constant warmth. Includes a Nylon compression sack along with a mesh storage bag included with purchase.
- Extremely lightweight and highly compressible 10 Denier outer material
- 850 fill goose down insulation for optimal warmth for high weight to compressibility ratio
- Lightweight yet durable 5-way zip with anti-snag system for easy entry and exit
- The feet have been adapted to the shape of the feet, following their natural position to offer greater comfort
- Ergonomic draught collar blocks the escape of hot air from inside the collar
- Efficient performance mummy cut for maximum warmth and minimum weight
- Four-chamber hood design keeps heat around the head for a constant temperature
- Nylon compression bag and mesh storage bag included
- Rack positioning with choice of left or right-hand side
- Temperature limit: -9ºC
- Outer material: 10D Nylon Ghost Ripstop 26g/m2 (100% Nylon)
- Lining: 20D Nylon Taffeta (100% Nylon)
- - Insulation: 850 Fill Down RDS / Fluorine Free (100% Goose Down)
- Type: Mummy
The Responsible Down Standard is an independent and voluntary global standard, which means that companies can choose to certify their products to the RDS, even if there is no legislation requiring it. The RDS was developed and reviewed over three years, with input from animal welfare groups, industry experts, brands and retailers. They recognise and reward the best practices in animal welfare.
Quick OverviewMountain Hardwear sleeping bag perfect for your mountain expeditions in cooler temperatures.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.