Mountain Hardwear Phantom GORE-TEX -18C Long Left Sleeping Bag Red Green
- 850-fill goose feather down insulation for maximum warmth, maximum compressibility, and minimum weight
- Manufactured with GORE-TEX WindStopper fabric, which is breathable, windproof, and highly waterproof. It's ideal for severe conditions.
- Mummy shape to efficiently save space for storing other equipment needed for your expeditions.
- PU water-repellent coating
- Ergonomic draft collar stops warm air escaping from the inside the bag
- Front gasket with oversized filling extends to the hood to comfortably block drafts
- The bag follows the natural foot position for greater comfort.
- Deflectors on the side and vertical walls for greater warmth
- Reflective zipper handle
- Nylon compression sack and mesh storage sack included
- Large zipper tube with magnetic self-closing system
- Zipper on the left-hand side
- Minimum temperature: -18 ºC
- Outer material: Ripstop WindStopper 30D Nylon 2L (100% Nylon)
- Cover: 20D Nylon taffeta (100% Nylon)
- Insulation: 850 Fill RDS/Flourine-Free Down (100% Goose Feather)
- Length: Long
- Type: Mummy
- GORE-TEX Infinium WindStopper
GORE-TEX Infinium WindStopper garments combine a lightweight fabric and an ultra-thin protective layer of GORE-TEX membrane. Its pores are large enough to let perspiration escape, providing optimum breathability and helping control the internal temperature Fully windproof, protecting you against freezing winds at high altitudes.
The Responsible Down Standard is an independent and voluntary global standard, which means that companies can choose to certify their products under the RDS, even if there is no legislation that requires it. The RDS was developed and revised over three years with input from animal welfare groups, industry experts, brands, and retailers. The standard recognises and rewards the best practices in animal welfare.
Quick OverviewThis Mountain Hardwear Sleeping Bag is designed to withstand extreme temperatures at very high altitudes and is made using the new GORE-TEX Infinium Windstopper membrane.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.