Industry-leading DAC Pressfit poles
- Two dual-canopies and mesh doors
- The internal perimeter base provides floor space and seals the tent
- SVX windows for a brighter interior and better visibility of outdoor conditions
- Mesh and canopy system with zip allows ventilation and optimal visibility through the window
- Perimeters to keep snow outside
- Bartacks colour-coded straps at specific points for easy pole set-up
- Easy set up with colour coding to help assembly
- Internal pockets help keep your things organised
- Reflective retention loops and zip pulls are easy to see at night
- O-rings at pole intersections for the internal guy system
- Sturdy canvas bag included for transport and storage
- Floor protector available separately
- Rope and line tensioners included
- Type of poles: Paleria DAC Pressfit
- Fabric Fly: 70D Taffeta Nylon 1500 mm PU/SIL
- Fabric Body: 40D Nylon Ripstop DWR
- Fabric of tent floor: 70D Nylon 190T Taffeta 10,000 mm Ether-type PU
- Weight: 22.06 kg
- Minimum weight: 19.38 kg
- Tent capacity: 10
- No. of poles: 15
- No. of doors: 2
- No. of vestibules: 0
- Interior height: 196 cm
- Tent floor area: 15.9 m2
- Packed tent size: 91 x 46 cm
Quick OverviewMountain Hardwear tent for creating your base whilst on high altitude mountaineering expeditions. Perfect as an eating area or communications base.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.