Industry-leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Direct connection points secure the tent body, frame, and anchoring for a solid connection between all three.
- The vestibule allows ample space for the head and optimal equipment storage
- Two dual-canopies and mesh doors
- Bathtub floor to prevent snow getting in
- Watertight construction guaranteed with fully sealed zips, corners and anchors
- Internal tension shelves provide strength
- Mesh and canopy system with zip allows ventilation and optimal visibility
- SVX windows allow a brighter interior
- Bartacks colour-coded poles at specific points for easy pole set-up
- Multiple guyout points on the side walls
- Reflective colour code for easy assembly
- Reflective loops and handles for easy installation at night
- Pitch Light configuration allows the user to set up a super light shelter using only the tent, the poles, and the base (sold separately)
- Optional extra rectangular or triangular sections for storing equipment outside the base (sold separately)
- Optional floor footprint sold separately
- Type of poles: Paleria DAC Featherlight NSL
- Fabric Fly: 70D Taffeta Nylon 1500 mm PU/SIL
- Fabric Body: 40D Nylon 238T Ripstop FR DWR tent fabric
- Fabric of tent floor: 70D Nylon 190T Taffeta 10000 mm Ether-type PU FR tent fabric
- Weight: 4.44 kg
- Minimum weight: 4.03 kg
- Tent capacity: 2
- No. of poles: 5
- No. of doors: 2
- No. of vestibules: 2
- Interior height: 97 cm
- Tent floor area: 3.7 m2
- Tent vestibule area: 1.1 m2
- Packed tent size: 61 x 20 cm
Quick OverviewTrango tents have become the standard for mountain expeditions at any time of the year.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.