- Multipurpose skiing for the randoneur sector
- Designed for the expert skier
- Tip of the ski tip rocker
- Central part of the skate and spatula with camber
- Ski tail in the shape of a rocker
- Certified wood cores
- Fiberglass is placed on the front of the skis to absorb vibrations
- Constructed with a 100% unidirectional carbon laminate on the top and bottom of the ski
- Bases are high quality sintered with high molecular density
- Two-layer system, one of fibreglass and one of titanium
- Dimension line (width of the ski) size 161 cm: 116- 85- 100 mm
- Turning radius size 161 cm: 17.5 m
- Weight 161 cm: 1.17 kg
- Dimension line (width of the ski) size 169 cm: 116- 85- 100 mm
- Turning radius size 169 cm: 18.0 m
- Weight 169 cm: 1.26 kg
- Dimension line (width of the ski) size 177 cm: 116- 85- 100 mm
- Turning radius size 177 cm: 18.5 m
- Weight 177 cm: 1.35 kg
- Wood Core Ultra Light Karuba Selection
Only wood cores that are FCS and PEFC certified are used. Each core is chosen to match the type of ski being produced.
- Va-Tech Vibration Absorber
A layer of natural rubber incorporating glass fibre is placed on the front of the skis to absorb vibrations.
- Full Carbon
In addition to the combination of a five-axis blend of high density carbon fibres in the Alp Tracks range, a 100% unidirectional carbon laminate is placed on the top and bottom of the ski. With this construction the torsion lock system of the ski is optimal and guarantees an exceptional glide in the turn and a perfect grip even in very hard snow conditions, something that few skis have achieved. There is also a significant weight reduction.
- Base P-Tex 5000
- The bases are high quality sintered ones with high molecular density. They use 3 different P-Tex bases throughout the range that are carefully chosen to match the individual ski.
- Double Plate Reinforcement Fiber And Titanal
A two-layer system, one with fiberglass and the other with titanium (DPR Titanal) is fully integrated under the fixings to ensure perfect anchorage of the screws.
- Race Edge
Four different thicknesses and edge profiles are used throughout the range. Rental skis benefit from a specific and wider edge.
Quick OverviewDesigned for experienced and professional mountain hikers who are looking for a ski capable of conquering the most committed peaks and ensuring all kinds of terrain.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.