- Multipurpose skis for the backcountry skiing and freeride sectors
- Designed for the expert skier
- 5-axis carbon construction
- Combined Ski Profile
- Rocker tip
- Spatula with camber
- Central part of the skate with camber
- Lightness, robustness and power
- Depending on the ski, the weight can vary by 30 g up or down
- Use of Va-Tech absorption technology
- Minimises weight and maximises performance in all types of snow conditions
- High quality sintered bases with high molecular density
- It obtains a two-layer system with fiberglass and another in titanium
- Dimension line (width of the ski) size 161 cm: 124- 88- 112 mm
- Turning radius size 161 cm: 16.5 m
- Weight 161 cm: 1.22 kg
- Dimension line (width of the ski) size 169 cm: 126- 89- 114 mm
- Turning radius size 169 cm: 17.5 m
- Weight 169 cm: 1.30 kg
- Dimension line (width of the ski) size 177 cm: 128- 89- 16 mm
- Turning radius size 177 cm: 18.0 m
- Weight size cm: 1.38 kg
- Dimension line (width of the ski) size 185 cm: 128- 89- 16 mm
- Turning radius size 185 cm: 19.0 m
- Weight 185 cm: 1.48 kg
- Karuba Wood core
Only wood cores that are FCS and PEFC certified are used. Each core is chosen to match the type of ski being produced.
- Va-tech vibration absorb
A layer of natural rubber incorporating glass fibre is placed on the front of the skis to absorb vibrations.
- 5 axis + carbon
- To minimise weight and maximise performance in all types of snow conditions. It is more sensitive, with a high level of performance, as well as a perfect grip on hard snow or steep slopes thanks to a torsional closure system.
- Base P-Tex 4000
High quality sintered bases with high molecular density. Three different P-Tex bases are used throughout the range, which are carefully selected for individual skiing.
- Double Plate Reinforcement Titanal
A two-layer system with fiberglass and a titanium system (DPR Titanal) is fully integrated under the fixings to ensure perfect anchorage of the screws.
- Touring Edge
Four different thicknesses and edge profiles are used throughout the range. Rental skis benefit from a specific and wider edge.
- Shock Absorber
The ASA system (ABS shock absorber) is located in the area under the feet of the ski to act as a shock absorber.
Quick OverviewDedicated to those expert skiers who specialize in the mountain and are looking for new sensations.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.