- 7 pack
- To be used for up to 24 hours per application.
- Change daily
- Provides support to weak, injured and unstable parts of the foot
- Rayon fabric
- Straight edge
1. Identify the two separate parts of the product by their shape: the wider plaster with two flaps is the strip for the sole of the foot, while the more solid, narrower plaster is the strip for the arch of the foot.
2. The sole strip will be applied to the sole using the two flaps, which extend far enough beyond the heel to intersect at the back of it. Please take into account the position you will need to be in to apply the plaster to your foot. Slowly peel off the solid paper support towards you, bend the sole strip and remove the small paper support. Apply the small adhesive section of the sole strip, starting at or near the ball of the foot, ensuring its position allows the flaps to extend as far as the back of the heel.
3. With the sole strip stuck either directly onto or close to the upper part of your foot, remove the rest of the paper support while keeping your foot at a 90 degree angle or pointing slightly downwards. Press the adhesive side against your heel, then across the entire length of your sole. This may leave a small space between the foot and the support in the arch area, until you reach step 4.
4. Form a cross with the two flaps around the back of your heel. Press the strip against the arch of your foot to ensure that the adhesive side bonds. If necessary, take a step and adjust the support strip/flap position.
5. Peel the arch strip away from the paper support and apply it around the middle of your foot, around half-way along the arch. Apply the arch strip by wrapping it around your foot. The ends may not necessarily cross over on the upper part of your foot. Remove the product, gently pulling it from the edges and peeling it away from your foot.
Quick OverviewThese plasters offer the ideal solution for quick and effective muscle pain relief.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.